Gardening is, in part, a creative endeavour, so if your interest in creative pursuits extends beyond the soil, then you’ll enjoy a new venture being hosted at Kew Gardens this Autumn.
‘Handmade in Britain’ will be collaborating with the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew to host an international craft event. This is a great opportunity to meet artists and makers from a wide variety of creative backgrounds including: ceramics, jewellery, fashion and textiles, glass, paper, furniture, metalwork, sculpture and interior accessories.
There will be over 150 stands set up in the elegant pavilion next to Kew Palace. The outdoor format of the event will allow visitors to enjoy the gardens and crafts to the full, and one ticket allows access to the whole of Kew Gardens, (including the famous glasshouses) so it’s a great value day out.
- Adult – advance £16, on the day £18 (includes entry to the Gardens)
- Child (4-16) – advance £8, on the day £9 (includes entry to the Gardens)
- Family (2+2) – £44 (includes entry to the Gardens)
Friends of Kew:
- Friend of Kew Adult – advance £6, on the day £8
- Friend of Kew Child (aged 4 to 16) – advance £6, on the day £8
- Friend of Kew Family (2+2) – £24
Please note that you will need to enter your membership number into the “promotional code” box at checkout.